What could be more fun than spending time with friends and having time to enjoy your creative projects? That’s what Crop & Shop weekends are all about!
Here’s how it works:
- Crop weekends are generally the 2nd weekend of each month. Please check calendar for exact dates.
- Crop hours: Friday 5pm—11pm and Saturday 10am—11pm.
- Register for Friday night, all day Saturday or both… it’s your choice!
- Put it on your tab! Once you’ve checked in, you can shop while you work without having to pay each time. We’ll just keep a tab open for you and you can cash out when you’re ready to go!
- Space is limited and reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any special requests (access to electrical outlets, special seating, etc.) or would like to ask about bringing any large items (side tables, other) please contact us at least 3 days prior to the crop.
FEES: PURCHASE $50 IN PRODUCT DURING THE CROP AND YOUR FEE IS WAIVED!
Saturday, all day………………….$15.00
- Croppers are expected to show courtesy for fellow crafters with regard to space use, noise levels, etc.
- Tools are available for your use; ask us about any you are not familiar with.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests for seating; seats with electrical access will be reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Space is limited – croppers are asked to use discretion in how much to bring. Any over-sized item (side tables, shelving, etc. must be pre-approved and will be allowed as space permits.
- If any crop evening must be closed before 9pm due to weather or special circumstances, croppers in attendance will be issued a refund equal to one-half 1/2 the fee paid for that evening.
- For everyone’s safety, please note that we have security cameras in use at all times.
2020 Crop & Shop Weekend Dates:
- January 10 & 11
- February 7 & 8
- March 13 & 14
- April 10 & 11
- May 8 & 9
- June 12 & 13
- July 10 & 11
- August 7 & 8
- September 11 & 12
- October 9 & 10
- November 13 & 14
- December 11 & 12